My 3-year-old loves him some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. There’s something about that song, “It’s the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Come inside it’s all inside!” It melts my heart to see him sing, dance, and yell out, “Oh Toodles!”
Before I learned about the Newly Released Minnie’s Bow-tique my 6-year-old came to me just Over-the-Moon that Minnie would be opening her very own Bow-tique. Mickey is wonderful, but having the show focus on Minnie, well, let’s just say little girls in households across the country are pretty excited, including my very own.
Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog, let’s go to Minnie’s Grand Opening!
About Minnie’s Bow-Tique
Welcome to the grand opening of Minnie’s sparkling-new store, packed with the coolest bows and bow ties you’ve ever seen! Watch as Daisy’s amazing mood bow magically changes colors. Say Cheese and smile for Donald’s camera bow tie, and help catch a bunch of runaway butterfly bows. It looks like there’s something here for everyone…But Pete has a problem: He wants to get a present for his Aunt Mabel, and he’s never shopped for ladies’ bows before. He’ll need a lot of help from Minnie, Toodles and YOU to find the perfect gift. Then, join your Clubhouse pals for a daytime sleepover, a picnic in Mickey Park and more exciting adventures. If fun and fashion are what you seek, you’ll love MINNIE’S BOW-TIQUE!
- 3 Fun Ways To Watch And Play – Featuring Interactive Adventure Mode
- Free Minnie Magnet Frame
- Minnie’s Bow-tique
- Minnie’s Picnic
- Minnie’s Bee Story
- Minnie’s Pajama Party Never-Before-Seen!!!
Momma Findings Family Thoughts:
- Four Minnie Episodes: As I said before, we love Mickey and Friends, however, Minnie is just adorable and my daughter loved the fact that this DVD was jam packed with Minni Episodes
- Magnet Frame: Remember when I talked about the I Heart Jonas magnets? Well, this is no different. Don’t ask me why, but magnets really excite my children. There’s something about putting a new magnet on the fridge that makes them giddy, probably because it holds up their artwork they worked so hard to make.
- New Never-Before-Seen Episode: We all like to be “in the know” before everyone else, right? Okay, that might just be me, but we loved that Minnie’s Pajama Party is included in the DVD. This won’t be released until April 16th! Can’t wait? Check out this sneak peek:
One lucky Momma Findings reader will win the Minnie’s Bow-tique DVD!
In the comment section, tell me who your favorite Mickey’s Playhouse character is and why?
Extra Entry Options:
– Follow me on Twitter and send out a Tweet linking to this contest
– Blog about Minnie’s Bowtique and this contest by linking to this post.
– Sign up to be an email subscriber right there on the right side
– Add the Momma Findings button to your blog sidebar
– Follow Momma Findings on Facebook Networked Blogs (scroll ALLL the way to the bottom of the blog for the link).
– Follow Momma Findings on Google Friends .
Contest starts today February 11th – February 20th Midnight Central Time and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016