Today, I woke to frost on the ground and the heat blaring. Although we’re in a coastal Texas town, it was a bit cold today. Granted, we’re aren’t getting pounded with snow like New York or DC we DID need our coats as we headed out the door to catch the school bus.
I quickly snuggled up with my 3-year-old to warm up on the couch, only to feel his ice cold toes on my legs. So, it’s still Winter, but we’re right on the edge of Spring temperatures. Nowali has the answer to keep those tiny toes warm, yet celebrate Spring flowers and sunny picnic days with their new line of Spring Moccasins.
Nowali began in central Sweden in 1950 and the company is still located there today. Nowali products are sold around the world. The U.S. market has been especially successful as American moms appreciate the combination of great quality, whimsical designs and a proven brand name. One of the comments often heard at Nowali is, “I remember those from when I was a kid!”
Nowali specializes in all things warm for your legs and feet with: Slipper Socks, Moccasins, Tights, and Baby Socks. They even have adult sizes for Mommas like me! Momma Findings had the opportunity to check out their boys Froggy Moccasins for my 3-year-old.
Momma Findings Family Thoughts:
• Double Elastic Ankle: My son put his new Froggy Moccasins on, for the first time, and they stayed in place! Small children can’t kick them off easily and I could tell my son enjoyed the snug comfort because he wore them for a WHOLE day.
• Non-Skid Sole: All moccasins have a non-skid sole, which is great for young children learning to walk or, like us, an all hard wood house. My guy is able to walk around tile and hardwood floors with ease.
• Machine Washable: I was worried about this when the slippers arrived. Once you look at the hand stitching, leather sides, and sole you think There is no WAY these are machine washable! But you would be wrong. This is definitely convenient for me because my son is especially hard on his slippers, wearing them outside, having “accidents”, and spilling food or drink.
• Safety: Each traditional Swedish moccasin is hand-stitched, and made with yarn and foxing materials that meet the Öko-Tex Standard 100, an ‘eco’ standard which ensures they contain no harmful dyes or substances. Parents will appreciate little ones are protected.
• Cute Styles: Nowali has launched their NEW Spring line that includes flower, frog, dot and boat styles. I’m a sucker for cuteness on tiny toes!
• Hand Stitching: Now, this is my favorite feature about these moccasins. The hand stitching is exquisite for such a product! I thought for sure it wouldn’t hold up, but it’s sturdy, strong, yet looks awesome! Take a close look:
To purchase Nowali Spring Style Moccasins head over to Nowali.com. You can purchase moccasins for the suggested retail price of $26.95, however, Nowali is offering free shipping on orders over $50.00, so stock up!
One lucky Momma Findings reader will win one pair of Nowali Moccasins in your Spring Style of choice.
Head over to Nowali.com and take a look around. Come back here and tell me, in the comment section, what caught your eye. What did you think of their new Spring Line of moccasins?
Extra Entry Options:
– Follow me on Twitter and send out a Tweet linking to this contest
– Blog about Nowali Spring Moccasins and this contest by linking to this post.
– Sign up to be an email subscriber right there on the right side
– Add the Momma Findings button to your blog sidebar
– Follow Momma Findings on Facebook Networked Blogs (scroll ALLL the way to the bottom of the blog for the link).
– Follow Momma Findings on Google Friends .
Contest starts today February 10th – February 19th Midnight Central Time and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
**CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED** Congrats to Sue, please check your inbox on how to claim your prize.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016