On my Wedding Day I donned a Size 2 wedding dress. No, I’m not here to brag, but instead here to talk about the various sizes I’ve gone through since having babies. My body shape has gone up to a size 14, back to an 8, and up again to a 12. It’s crazy to think a sweet, precious child can, literally, shape a woman’s body, however, that same child shouldn’t affect one’s inner Fashionista.
Valentine’s Day is one of those Holidays where women everywhere pull out their sexiest dresses, gather the sweetest perfume, and head out on the town with their beau. Well, this year, look no further than Abby Z. and the fashion that fits any size from 2-24. Women, in any shape or size, can be confident, fierce, and stylish!
About Abby Z.
To Abby, all women are beautiful and, having grown up around fashion, she knows that style is not just a trendy article of clothing; it’s an attitude and a life-style! Abby herself is a contemporary plus-size woman who embraces her own inner and outer beauty. When she started her line, her purpose and passion was to focus solely on casually upscale clothes exclusively for the stylish plus-size woman! Abby’s world travels invite inspiration for the colors, shapes and patterns she selects for her designs. No matter where she travels, she believes in herself and shares her contagious enthusiasm for a beautiful life. She’s dedicated to creating well-tailored, fun clothing that women are proud to wear.
Momma Findings Thoughts:
My sister and I had the opportunity to check out a few of Abby Z’s tops and our favorite, hands down, was the Ruffle Chiffon Top. My Sis is working it:
- Stylish: The Abby Z collection takes classic to a whole new level, adding skirts, tops, pants, and dresses in stylish ensembles.
- Versatile: Each article of clothing can be used for a variety of uses: Day at the office, Casual lunch date, Business Meetings, or a Night on the town. Very functional!
- Variety: This line of clothing has everything a girl needs: Dresses, Jeans, Camisoles, Skirts, Accessories and much more!
- Patterns: One thing I absolutely love about Abby Z is that she’s not afraid of color and patterns. There are several solid colored pieces in her line, however, her paisley and floral print tops really “pop” out above others.
- Applique: It’s really hard to see the elegant details of some of her clothing. For instance, the back of the Ruffle Chiffon Top has an appliqued design that is just breathtaking!
Where to Buy:
Abby Z is kicking off Fashion Week on HSN, tomorrow February 9th! You’ll see all her popular pieces and grab awesome opportunities to purchase at low prices.
Connect with Abby Z:
You know I love me some Social Media, right? Connecting with companies beyond their websites gives you guys the “skinny” on news updates, events, promotions, and new products. So, do me a favor and connect with Abby Z on Twitter @designerAbbyZ or find her on Facebook.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016