Football excitement is in this house as we witnessed the New Orleans Saints win their very first Super Bowl Championship. This year was the first year the kids and I watched it without Daddy. Unfortunately he had to work, but that didn’t stop this Momma from cooking up some great food and teaching the kids just how fun Football can be.
After eating and getting our fill of Super Bowl plays and Doritos commercials, my children continued their football themed night with Disney’s Air Bud: Golden Reciever.
About Air Bud: Golden Receiver Special Editon:
Now you can kick off all-star family fun with this heartwarming Special Edition, featuring exclusive all-new bonus action: SPORTS CHANNEL play-by-play quarterbacked by the BUDDIES! This time out, Buddy, the hoop-shooting, hotshot canine, tackles a new sport — football. When his teenage owner reluctantly becomes the school’s new quarterback, Buddy catches the spirit and joins the team. Soon, the two find themselves leading the Timberwolves to the state championship. But victory hopes are sidelined when two sinister Russian circus owners take a bite out of everyone’s plans and dognap Buddy for their star attraction. Give three cheers for Disney’s hilarious hit that goes the whole nine yards for outrageous fun and adventure.attraction.
- The Buddies Sports Channel: Join Budderball in the broadcasting booth as he and the rest of the Buddies, B-Dawg, Mudbud, Buddha and Rosebud, review the instant replay on the amazing football career of their dad, Air Bud.
- Air Bud Whistle Necklace: Exclusive on-pack while supplies last.
Momma Findings Family Thoughts:
We’re a Texas family, who’s all about the football so Air Bud: Golden Receiver was right up our alley.
- Family Friendly: We’ve watched Air Bud before this sequel and the kids were a little scared in the scenes where theives go after Bud. In Air Bud: Golden Receiver it focuses on Josh’s family and the sport of football and my three kids enjoyed every bit of it.
- Doggy Love: We don’t have pets, due to a fear my 7-year-old has of dogs, however, we got our Puppy fill by watching Air Bud. I was informed that Bud is the father of the Buddies?? My kids love them some celebrity doggies!
- Included Keepsake: For the ultimate sports fan, the DVD Special Edition comes with a Sports Whistle Necklace.
- A Boy & His Dog: Everyone is a sucker for a boy and his dog, especially my two sons. They were all about the Air Bud: Golden Receiver storyline. Check it out:
Air Bud: Golden Receiver can be purchased where ever movies are sold or Amazon.com for the suggested retail price of $29.99.
In the comment section, tell me how you involved the kids for Super Bowl Sunday. Didn’t watch? Tell me what kind of sports you enjoy as a family.
Extra Entry Options:
– Follow me on Twitter and send out a Tweet linking to this contest
– Blog about Air Bud: Golden Receiver and this contest by linking to this post.
– Sign up to be an email subscriber right there on the right side
– Add the Momma Findings button to your blog sidebar
– Follow Momma Findings on Facebook Networked Blogs (scroll ALLL the way to the bottom of the blog for the link).
– Follow Momma Findings on Google Friends .
Contest starts today February 7th – February 15th Midnight Central Time and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016