I can feel the football excitement in my bones. It’s Super Bowl Sunday and I’m sure most of you know what that means: Food, Fun, and Football!!!! This year, two of my favorite teams are playing against eachother. So, I’m imagining all the households around the US donned out in Blue and White or Black and Gold.
I’ve been out for about a week, so I regretfully didn’t have time to post my awesome Game Day Recipes, however, there are a few dips that I can’t leave out this year. Dean’s Dips has an array of selections for either the small get together or the big neighborhood party!
About Dean’s Dips:
What’s great about Dean’s Dip? Well, that’s a trick question. Lots of things are great things about Dean’s! First, there’s the taste—such variety! The flavors are like a parade across your taste buds. French onion, ranch, guacamole flavored, and more! Combine them with the salty crunch of a pretzel, or a tangy snap from veggies, and you’ll be wondering where all the dip went!
What We Like:
- Taste: We tried two different Dean’s Dips Varieties, French Onion and Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip. Both were so yummy and just plain fresh.
- Variety: Dean’s Dips come in so many different varities including: French Onion, Ranch, Fiesta Flavors, Skinny Dip, Speciality Dips, and (my personal favorite) Pretzel Dips.
- Refrigerated: All dips can be found in your refridgerated section of your grocer aisle. I found mine near the milk at HEB. I absolutely love that they come to you cold. Usually I’m running, last minute, to the store before guests arrive and it’s a great tempature to serve as soon as you get home. No need to stick in the fridge and wait for it to get cold. Especially the French Onion… LOVE French Onion cold with my potato chips.
- Ways to Use: There are so many ways to use these dips. You can, of course, use them as a dip, however, spread them on sandwiches, with fresh veggies, on baked potatoes, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, and so much more. Check out all the Dean’s Dip recipes on their website.
Momma Findings Entertainment Ideas:
- The Big Game: Today’s Super Bowl, so it’s a great chance to break out your favorite Dean’s Dip variety for the crowd you’re expecting. Heading to someone else’s house to see the Saints win over the Colts? Bring a few tubs of dips to your host.
- Laid Back Time: I love hanging back on a Saturday afternoon with the kids and Hubby. Leave the cooking for another day, enjoy a snack tray with veggies and French Onion or Ranch dip with the family in the backyard.
- Game Night: It’s not often we get game night with friends, however, when we break out Monopoly or Cranium, I break out the Pretzels and dip!
- School Parties: Valentines is coming up and we’re jam packed with parties at school. There is always an abundance of cookies, candy, and cupcakes, why not bring in fresh veggies and dip for the kids to snack on? My 6-year-old daughter would much rather have that than a toothache.
- Playdate: It’s stressful when you host a playdate. I mean, knowing your house will be over run by toddlers makes me wanna scream, however, I also enjoy the Momma Chat Time I get and my kids get to hang out with their friends. Dips and Sandwiches help, but they also go great with Pretzel Goldfish for the kiddos.
Where to Buy:
Connect with Dean’s Dips:
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016