With the cold months still in full force, my family and I have been all about the soups. My children have become big Tomato Soup lovers, sprinkle some cheese on top, add a Grilled Cheese Sandwich or Goldfish and they are good to go. As a Mom, I’m always looking at the nutritional benefits of our food intake. For me, I need rich, hearty soups to fill our tummies, but fiber is important too.
Thanks to MyBlogSpark, I have been introduced to a few soups that are high in fiber with no added MSG, AND great taste. What’s YOUR favorite soup?
One of my favorites (lets face it, I have lots), is Minestrone. There is something about Garbanzo beans and Spinach that gives me a warm, homemade filling taste.
More Nutritional Facts:
• 110 calories per serving
• Full serviing of vegetables
• Excellent source of fiber
• Low Fat
• No MSG added
Other Progresso Varieties High in Fiber:
Creamy Tomato Basil
Hearty Vegetable and Noodles
Momma Findings Thoughts:
• Easy to Make: Moms are busy, especially THIS Mom, so I revel in the fact that Progresso soups are sooo easy to make. Simply open the can and heat through on the stove or microwave. No need to add any water.
• Great Taste: Compared to other Minestrone soups, Progresso definitely packs in a punch of flavors.
• High in Fiber: Both my Second Grader and I need added fiber to keep our digestive system going strong and healthy.
• Pop-Open Can: Call me lazy, but I really hate using my can opener. Products that use the pull up tab are my new best friends. Seriously.
• Informational Label: Progresso packaging is awesome because it leaves nothing out, telling consumers exactly what they are getting such as fiber, msg, calories, etc.
Are you trying to warm up on a cold snowy day? Simply need a break from cooking long hours in the kitchen? Progresso Soups are an excellent option for healthy and hearty meals at the table or on your own while the kids nap.
You can find Progresso Soups in your grocers soup aisle for the suggested retail price of $2.89.
– 2 Branded Mugs
– 2 Branded Spoons
– 1 Progresso High Fiber Soup
Tell me your favorite soup on the comment section and which Progresso High Fiber Soup you’d most likely purchase and why?
Extra Entry Options:
– Blog about your favorite cold winter soup and this contest by linking to this post.
– Sign up to be an email subscriber right there on the right side
– Add the Momma Findings button to your blog sidebar
– Follow Momma Findings on Facebook Networked Blogs (scroll ALLL the way to the bottom of the blog for the link).
– Follow Momma Findings on Google Friends .
Contest starts today January 13th – January 22nd Midnight Central Time and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
**CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED** Winner is Andrew! Please check your inbox on how to claim your prize!
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016