For me, dinner time can be stressful. There’s the cooking, the serving, the clean-up, and the whining in between from three small children.
By the time I get dinner on the table, I’m fit to quit. Recently, My BlogSpark let me in on a way to relieve that stress, have some fun, and spend quality time together as a family. Here’s a meal idea that is sure to bring laughter to the table.
How To Play El Tacodor:
It’s easy to play El Tacodor: The Dinner Game because it’s all about having fun with your family at the dinner table. All you need are Old El Paso taco fixings and a FREE game-ready El Tacodor Pack!
Print your Starter Pack that includes: Instructions, Scorecard, and Challenge Sheet.
After all the fun, Remember to record any memorable moments and share them with Old El Paso here! After you’re done with the Starter Pack, look for additional El Tacodor Packs. New monthly challenges available!
• Crunch Time: Name at least 10 animated movies within 1 minute
• Meat-N-Greet: Name 5 things that you´d bring home from your favorite vacation place and let the table guess where you traveled
• Lettuce Play: Act out different animals – no noises! Your partner must guess 3
• Lime Light: Cheer, “We love tacos, yes we do! We love tacos, how `bout you?”
• Say Cheese: Pronounce the name of everyone at the table backwards!Meat-N-Greet: Name 5 things that you´d bring home from your favorite vacation place and let the table guess where you traveled
Our El Tacodor Experience:
Old El Paso brought Family Taco Night to life with their Super Stuffer Taco Shells. My children tend to “Over Stuff” their tacos, making a mess everywhere. The Super Stuff taco shells give them more room for lettuce, tomato, cheese, and LOTS of meat!
There’s lots of fun to be had and who else to keep score than Daddy? He crowned the winner that, of course, ended up in a tie between all three kids. Funny how that happens.
One of our favorite games was coming up with Poems about our Tacos. Check it out:
Oh the mystery of what Momma’s poem was. Is it killing you? Well, MINE is:
Thanks for the Meal
You made it Fun
You have the Momma Findings Seal
Not bad, huh?! We had a blast playing games at the table and are eager to turn Dinner Time into Family Fun Time more often.
Old El Paso products can be purchased at local grocery stores nationwide. Visit ElTacodor.com you will also find a link to coupons, a calendar to schedule your next taco night, topping choice chart and more!
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016