This IS Momma FINDINGS.
So, I’m happy to let you guys in on some exciting “findings” we’ve learned from one of our favorite brands, Kraft Foods. They have currently developed more ways to communicate with Moms just like me (and YOU) through Social Media.
Utilizing sites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, Kraft is making it easier to learn about new products, find recipes, and seek out others for meal ideas and cooking tips through their forums. In fact, a new Kraft Recipe helped me simplify my Holiday and I couldn’t help but share it with all my readers at My Sippy Cup Runneth Over. You should check it out! I mean, who doesn’t love Crescents, Cream Cheese, and Bacon?!
When trying new recipes, I like to see “Hands On” instructions. Pictures are wonderful, however, video is even BETTER and Kraft thinks so too. Their, recently launched, YouTube Channel is jam packed with How-To Instructional Videos and virtual classes on things like seasonal produce. When Brands make it this easy, how can you NOT feel inspired in the kitchen?!
Connect with Kraft Foods:
Momma Findings is celebrating Kraft Foods and all the awesome ways our favorite brand communicates with Moms like me! Kraft Foods has generously provided a gift basket to one lucky Momma Findings reader filled with the following:
– Four delicious holiday recipes from the Kraft Foods Kitchens
– Zak Designs garlic peeler
– HA Mack olivewood mixing spoon
– NEW Velveeta Rotini and Cheese Whole Grain
– Planters cocktail peanuts
– Planters pecans
– Baker’s semi-sweet chocolate
– Stove Top
– Honey Maid cinnamon crackers
– Jet Puffed marshmallows
– Kraft salad dressing
– NEW Maxwell House Blend coffee
– NEW Ritz Brown Sugar Cinnamon crackers
– NEW Wheat Thins Flatbread crackers.
Tell me, in the comment section, what you are most interested and eager to see in these Social Media Channels with Kraft Foods. Do you like all the yummy recipes? Are you a “How-To Video” junkie like me? Interested in updates on new products and promotions? There is no wrong answer, just YOUR feedback, YOUR ideas, and what makes channels like this interesting to you as a consumer.
Extra Entry Options:
– 3 Extra Entries if you head over to check out the Kraft Cream Cheese and Bacon Recipe I posted on my personal blog. Leave a comment on that post and leave 3 separate comments on this post stating you did so.
– Sign up to be an email subscriber right there on the right side
– Add the Momma Findings button to your blog sidebar
– Follow Momma Findings on Facebook Networked Blogs.
– Follow Momma Findings and My Sippy Cup Runneth Over (my personal blog) on Google Friends.
– Follow me on Twitter (@Sarann) and send out a Tweet linking to both this contest and replying to @Sarann and @KraftFoods. Leave a comment with the URL link to your Tweet.
Contest starts today December 27th – January 8th Midnight Central Time and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
**CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED** Congrats to Karen Shofner! Please check your inbox on how to claim your prize.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016