Being back home for the Holidays we have a really busy schedule. Last weekend we crammed in multiple Holiday parties, shopped, wrapped, baked, planned, and my Momma Head is exhausted.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 30 min
Makes: 16 servings, 2 crescents each
* 3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled .
* 2 (8 oz) cans crescent dinner rolls .
* 1 (8 oz) container chive & onion cream cheese
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix cream cheese spread and bacon in small bowl until well blended.
SEPARATE each can of dough into 8 triangles each. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise. Spread each dough triangle with 1 generous tsp. cream cheese mixture. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point. Place, point sides down, on ungreased baking sheet.
BAKE 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016