About the Mega Bloks Play’n Go Table:
The perfect for pint-sized preschool builders who love to build everywhere they go! The Play’n Go Table features building fun, great storage and portability, and comes with 20 Maxi Mega Bloks pieces for endless hours of fun and building excitement! With easy-to-fold legs that allow for quick clean up and storage, and an integrated handle, the Play’n Go Table is wonderful for on-the-go building. The building plates allow for multiple building configurations so preschoolers can build even bigger and higher, and the integrated tracks work with all Mega Bloks vehicles. The table also promotes discovery and imagination with four fun scenes, stickers, a figure and vehicle.
As a Momma to a 2-year-old, I look for toys that will keep his attention and help him practice hand-eye coordination skills with building.
What We Liked:
• Travel Friendly: The table easily folds closed, keeping all your blocks stored inside, making it easy to take to Grandma’s house down the street or across the country!
• Colors: The table is just so engaging representing various bright colors in each block, sticker, and on the table itself.
• Lightweight Blocks: I noticed, comparing to other preschool themed blocks, these are very lightweight making it easier to build HIGHER! My toddler was using another brand while we waited for our oil to be changed and he got so frustrated that he couldn’t build high like “His Blocks” (MegaBloks). I had to explain they just aren’t the same.
• Discovery & Creativity: You child can really embrace his/her creativity while he builds different objects or pretends to be “playing in the neighborhood”. MegaBloks table comes with four fun scenes for the bloks by way of stickers, play figure, and play car.
• Carrying Handle: The table has an actual handle you can use to carry it while it’s folded.
• Block Size: Blocks are big and chunky in size for small hands. Makes it easier when building and at clean up.
• Integration: Mega Bloks Play ‘N Go Table works with other Mega Blok sets and vehicles. An awesome way to build that collection!
Momma Improvements & Suggestions:
• Table Legs: It’s really easy to stand the table up on it’s legs, but many times I thought I locked the legs into place, when in fact, I hadn’t. The table will then collapse to the floor. Make sure you locks those legs.
• Limited Blocks: The set comes with 20 blocks, however, my son wants more to build BIG AND HIGH. Would be great to include more blocks in the set, however, if it DID have more, they wouldn’t fit inside the middle of the table.
• Sticking the Stickers: My toddler is all about “I do it myself” these days. As we opened the table he wanted to place the stickers on the blocks “himself” without the help of Momma. The end result? Stickers that ended up torn, stuck upside down, sideways, and lopsided. To him it looks AWESOME, however, my OCD mind thinks maybe the stickers should be attached to the table and blocks while packaged.
All in all the Mega Bloks Play ‘N Go Table was a big hit with my little guy! With an expression like this, how can you NOT tell others about it?! It’s our pick for favorite Christmas gifts for preschoolers! Go ahead! Have a Mega Holiday!
The Mega Bloks Play ‘N Go Table can be purchased wherever toys are sold (Target, Walmart, Toys R Us) at the suggested retail price of $39.99.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016