As we browsed the aisle at our favorite grocery store, HEB Grocery, my husband and I were kind of just walking aimlessly. With the Holidays in full swing my Momma Brain seems to be shut-off unless it has to do with Presents, School Events, Christmas Decorating, or Blogging (not necessarily in that order). I couldn’t figure out what to buy, much less what to cook! Been there?
Holidays can be stressful and downright busy, so I’m on a mission to find easy and budget friendly recipes and Simplify the Holidays. Will you join me?
-Do you have any low-cost recipes you’d like to share?
-What’s the ONE thing you cook when YOUR Momma Brain has turned off (your throwback recipe)?
Prep: 5 min.
Bake: 20 min.
Makes: 4 servings
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 1/2 cups Pace® Picante sauce
3 tbsp. packed light brown sugar
1 tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
3 cups hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
1. Place chicken into 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Stir picante sauce, brown sugar and mustard in small bowl. Pour picante sauce mixture over chicken.
2. Bake at 400°F. 20 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with rice.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016