Last week, I let you guys in on a really cool Nintendo DS game that my daughter and I have been playing.
Wild Animals, Rescues, Exploration, & More! What an awesome way to learn about different wildlife species and have fun with your daughter. Don’t you think?!
Well, Momma Findings doesn’t stop at reviewing these cool games. We love giving all you awesome, loyal, just plain cool readers the chance to win too!
One lucky Momma Findings reader will the IMAGINE Zookeeper Nintendo DS game. What a great Christmas present!
Tell me, in the comment section, what IMAGINE games you’ve tried and how you liked them. If you haven’t tried any, head over to Ubisoft Parent’s Corner, and let me know which ones you’d like to try with your children.
Extra Entry Options
– 3 Extra Entries Blog about your (or your child’s) favorite Nintendo DS game linking to this post and Parents Corner.
– Sign up to be an email subscriber right there on the right side
– Follow Momma Findings on Facebook
– Follow Momma Findings and My Sippy Cup Runneth Over (my personal blog)on Google Friends.
– Follow me on Twitter (@Sarann) and send out a Tweet linking to this contest. Post the URL link to your Tweet.
– Leave a comment on the IMAGINE Zookeeper Review, telling me what you like about the game. Once you do, come back here post a separate comment stating you did.
– Add the Momma Findings button to your blog/site sidebar
Contest starts today November 9th – November 20th Midnight Central Time and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
GOOD LUCK all you Nintendo DS fans!
**CONTEST HAS NOW CLOSED**
Congrats to KarenMed!
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016