This year, we’re having a fun Halloween get together right before Trick-Or-Treating. My two sisters are helping me plan it with frightful goodies and snacks for all of us to enjoy.
We’ve got some cool recipes in mind, but I always have a hard time deciding on drinks. Do we settle for Capri Sun for the kids? It’s easy, convenient, and easy to clean up, but why skip the fun when you can have:
– Two cups of sugar
– Three quarts of water
– One 13 ounce envelope of unsweetened grape soft drink mix
– One 13 ounce envelope of unsweetened orange soft drink mix
Stir until all of the ingredients are completely dissolved. Right before serving, add in 1 liter of ginger ale and several pieces of eyeball candy to float on top of the punch.
Do you have any frightful beverage recipes, you’d like to share? Are there any ghostly food recipes that you make every year? I want to know! I’m posting Halloween Fun all month long and would love to share your ideas!
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016