I absolutely love Michael Bublé and thrilled that his new album, Crazy Love! released today, October 9th. You guys remember my review of his DVD at Madison Square Garden, right?!
This new album features two original songs along with an original take on 11 standards from various eras. The first single, Haven’t Met You Yet was co-written by Bublé and additional tunes on the album include Cry Me a River, You’re Nobody Till Somebody Loves You, and Georgia On My Mind. The really cool part is the title song is a cover of the Van Morrison gem Crazy Love.
1. Cry Me A River
2. All Of Me
3. Georgia On My Mind
4. Crazy Love
5. Haven’t Met You Yet
6. All I Do Is Dream Of You
7. Hold On
8. Heartache Tonight
9. You’re Nobody Till Somebody Loves You
10. Baby (You’ve Got What It Takes)
11. At This Moment
13. Whatever It Takes (bonus track)
Thanks to the One2One Network, I got the chance to take a listen, before it hit stores! Crazy Love took me into a relaxing state of mind, then with an instant, a smile streaked across my face as I heard him sing, “Georgia On My Mind”. I just love Ray Charles and I absolutely adored his version of a classic. His voice is so passionate! My Momma moments are very rare, but when they come I can arm myself with bubble bath, candles, and Michael Bublé’s Crazy Love.
As part of the One2One Network, I’ve got a copy of Crazy Love for one lucky Momma Findings reader.
Tell me, in the comment section, what kind of music you listen to when you relax.
Extra Entry Options
– 3 Extra Entries Blog about your relaxation time and how you incorporate music into your home. Link back to this post.
– Sign up to be an email subscriber right there on the right side
– Follow Momma Findings and My Sippy Cup Runneth Over (my personal blog)
– Follow me on Twitter (@Sarann) and send out a Tweet linking to this contest
– Follow Momma Findings on Facebook
– Add the Momma Findings button to your blog/site sidebar
Contest starts today October 9th – October 21st Midnight Central Time and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016