I’m a busy Mom.
When I say busy I mean, Mom of a 2nd Grader, Kindergartner, and Toddler. Need I say more? Throw in Elementary morning chaos, toddler storytime, and Cub Scouts and I’m begging for healthy and easy snack options for the family. If I’m not careful, the kids (and myself) will snack on sugary snacks just for the convenience.
That’s where Earthbound Farm organic foods come into play.
With a wide variety of healthy foods such as:
* Organic Apple Slices – These fresh, crunchy apple slices are the perfect size and ready to eat. (5 2oz bags for $3.99)
* Organic Mini-Peeled Carrots snack pack – (10 2oz bags for $2.99)
* Organic Carrot Dippers with Ranch Dressing – This perfect combination will help sneak in that serving of veggies at lunch (3 packs for $2.89)
* Grab & Go Salads: Caesar Salad, Mixed Baby Greens or Baby Spinach Kits ($3.69 a box and includes salad, dressing, topping, fork and the clamshell package can be used as a bowl)
* Organic Raisin snack packs – A sweet treat in a little box (6 1.5oz boxes for $2.99)
My friends at Earthbound Farm were nice enough to let me try some of these snacks. We tried the Carrot Snack Packs and Apple Slices. Can I just tell you how it made me feel, as a parent, to know that I’m feeding my children healthy snacks?
The day we received them my children arrived home from school just famished! When they asked for a snack I opened the fridge and they instantly picked the apples and carrots. The apples were crisp and fresh and the carrots didn’t disappoint with their crunchy sweetness.
So, these are definitely healthy, but what I like most about them is how convenient they make it. My toddler doesn’t give me a lot of time when he knows we’re off to the park or a playdate. So, as he tugs on my arm, I’m going crazy trying to get our “To-Go” bag ready: diapers, wipes, water bottles, and snacks. I was able to throw in the apple slices and it made for a perfect snack after hours playing on the swings.
I know most of you guys struggle with buying Organic Foods mainly due to the increased price. These days we’re trying to save money where we can, but Earthbound Farm has some really reasonable prices (listed above). Yes, they are a bit more than your regular store brand products, however, their quality is outstanding. If I could put a Momma Improvement on these products, I’d simply have a more competitive price and offer MORE coupons to consumers.
Myra Goodman, author of Food to Live By: The Earthbound Farm Cookbook, was asked if there is a cost difference between organic and conventional foods and she definitely shed some light on how the price is determined:
One lucky Momma Findings reader will win Myra Goodman’s Foods to Live By: The Earthbound Cookbook and an Earthbound Farm reusable bag.
Head over to the Earthbound Farm product page and check out all their healthy food options. Come back here and tell me which you’d most like to try and why.
(1) Extra Entry Options
– Blog about how you keep YOUR family healthy and link back here
– Sign up to be an email subscriber right there on the right side
– Follow Momma Findings and My Sippy Cup Runneth Over (my personal blog)
– Follow me on Twitter (@Sarann) and send out a Tweet linking to this contest
– Follow Momma Findings on Facebook
Contest starts today September 29th – October 6th Midnight Central Time and open to US residents only. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
**CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED**
Congrats to Winner: tamben7996
Please check your inbox on how to claim your prize
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016