Every Wednesday, I’m on a mission to answer YOUR questions. When I say YOUR, I mean, I’ve seen so many people looking for particular information by searching Google/Yahoo/Bing via the Momma Findings Feedjit.
This Week we look at:
–Is Emergen-C safe to give to children?
-Can a 7 year old drink Emergen-C?
DEFINITELY! Check out my review of the Kids Emergen-C vitamin drinks! With cold & flu season just around the corner and kids in school, this will definitely help you stay healthy this season.
–Playroom Sherlock Game Instructions
I’m glad you asked! It took awhile for us to understand the instructions until we dove right in and played the game. After that, the kids found it really easy! The Sherlock Memory Game has been reviewed by my 5 and 7 year old and myself.
It’s a memory game, remember that.
1. Shuffle cards, and place the deck in the middle of the table.
2. Place 8 cards around the deck, face up.
3. Let your little ones memorize and study the pictures.
4. Turn them over face down.
5. One player places the Sherlock card next to any of the cards in the circle.
6. First player tries to guess/remember what that picture is.
7. If answered correctly Sherlock card moves in the direction and number stated on the answered card. Player keeps the “won” card.
8. If answered incorrectly, players turn is over. Distribute empty spots with new cards, Re-study the cards, and 2nd player’s turn begins.
8. Repeat the process.
9. First person to collect 6 cards WINS!
That’s it for this week, check back next Wednesday for more questions from my FeedJit. You have Questions, Momma Has Answers!
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016