Some nights Hubby and I get that late night craving for Chinese Food. With three small children it’s so hard to go out to eat, but Wanchai Ferry makes it easy with their new frozen entrées.
Each frozen entrée has all the ingredients needed to prepare a great-tasting, complete Chinese meal for 2 in only 14 minutes! They come in five delicious flavors including Orange Chicken, Shrimp Lo Mein, Spicy Garlic Chicken, Sweet & Sour Chicken and Sweet & Spicy Shrimp. Additionally, all of the entrees have no added MSG!
Thanks to My Blog Spark, I had the opportunity to check out the Orange Chicken, first hand, and let you guys in on what we thought!
I’m all about convenience. With three small children a very busy schedule I need a meal that can be made quickly, yet still taste great. In about 15 minutes the Wanchai Ferry meals will be cooked and ready on the table, just in time for you to head out the door for Soccer practice.
Other than the easy preparation, we really loved the quality of the meal! The chicken was crispy and the sauce mixed in perfectly with the rice. This is definitely chinese restaurant quality food without the hassle of taking the whole family out.
It was really hard for me to find something I DIDN’T like about Wanchai Ferry meals, however, after serving everyone at the table I realized we didn’t have enough. One frozen meal will not feed a family of five. You really need two packs or prepare a separate side such as an extra veggie to have enough.
All in all, these easy-to-make meals are perfect for that midnight snack I mentioned earlier, just Me, Hubby, and our Jammies!
One lucky reader will win a Wanchai Ferry “Stay-At-Home” prize pack which includes:
– Two coupons
– Asian inspired meal set
Tell me in the comment section what is the best fortune from a fortune cookie you’ve ever received?
(1) Extra Entry Options
– Blog about this Giveaway by linking back to this post
– Sign up to be an email subscriber right there on the right side
– Follow Momma Findings and the Label Daddy Blog (A company blog I help run) on Google/Blogger
– Add the Momma Findings button to your blog sidebar
– Follow me on Twitter (Sarann) and send out a Tweet linking to this contest
– Add me to your Technorati Favs list
– Follow Momma Findings on Facebook
Contest starts today August 18th – August 26th Midnight Central Time and open to US residents only. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED
Winner is Justine. Please check your inbox on how to claim your prize
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016