With three small children, it’s so hard getting “Momma Time”, but when I do it usually involves music. I love listening to my iPod while I’m running, laying on the couch, or in the bath. It always calms me especially when I hear music from Michael Bublé.
Recently, I had the opportunity to view the NEW CD/DVD combo Michael Bublé Meets Madison Square Garden.
Following his first #1 Pop album and his third platinum-plus disc, 2007’s Grammy® winning Call Me Irresponsible, singing sensation Michael Bublé returns to the stage with the live CD+DVD package Michael Bublé Meets Madison Square Garden. Featuring powerful performances of his hits ‘Everything,’ ‘Home’ and ‘Feeling Good,’ he brings the December 2008 concert at one of the most famous venues in entertainment history home to fans with Michael Bublé Meets Madison Square Garden.
My Mom just loves Michael Bublé so I shared it with her and this is what she had to say:
To make a purchase visit the Michael Buble Online Store. Retailing Price is $24.98, however, I’ve got an exclusive code for you to receive 15% off anything in the Michael Bublé store: bublemom15
Five (5) winners will receive:
* A copy of the CD/DVD combo Michael Bublé Meets Madison Square Garden
Leave a comment telling how and when you get “Momma Time”. What do you do? Listen to music? Watch TV?
Blog about this Giveaway by linking back to this post for FIVE extra entries!! (Please leave each entry in separate comments with your URL link in order for it to count)
(1) Extra Entry Options
– Sign up to be an email subscriber right there on the right side
– Follow Momma Findings and the Label Daddy Blog (A company blog I help run) on Google/Blogger
– Add the Momma Findings button to your blog sidebar
– Follow me on Twitter (Sarann) and send out a Tweet linking to this contest
– Add me to your Technorati Favs list
– Follow Momma Findings on Facebook
Contest starts today August 9th – August 23rd Midnight Central Time and open to US residents only. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
CONTEST HAS NO ENDED
1. Courtney Stoffel
2. The Jacobsen Family
3. Meredith Hellen
4. Bridget 3496
5. Amanda Sue
You have all received an email with directions on how to claim your prize
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016