I mentioned yesterday that we have been struggling during these horrible economic times. With a 30% salary cut, our family really needs to budget our money and concentrate on putting EVERY penny to good use.
I’m a Mom with three kids, but I’m also a woman who likes looking pretty. I like make-up. I like nice perfume. I like cute trendy clothes. How do I keep up my appearances and watch my budget at the same time? High maintenance hardly describes me, but I like to have just a smidge of tint and moisturizer on my lips. Well, my friends at Softlips had JUST the product for me:
Honeydew is my ABSOLUTE favorite! I EVEN have honeydew candles throughout the house.
From the Softlips Website:
New Softlips® Pure is 100% natural and USDA certified 95% organic. Your lips will thank you for nourishing them with plant extracts and vitamin E, and they’ll just drink up the hydrating benefits of the essential organic oils, shea butter and beeswax. Softlips® Pure comes in two all-natural flavors—pomegranate and honeydew. And, you’ll be happy to know that Softlips® Pure is produced without pesticides or other harmful chemical ingredients. Plus, it’s paraben-free, gluten-free and cruelty-free!
I especially liked it because it’s really small, light, and easy to carry. I can just throw it in my purse or diaper bag and voila! My lips are soft, have a smidge of tint, and I don’t feel like I’m scrimping on my looks. The really cool part is how easy it glides on my lips. It’s really hard to describe, but seriously, it glides on so easy!
Not only that though! I got to try the ever popular Softlips Raspberry with SPF 20. The weather will be turning warm soon and with lip protectant sunscreen I won’t have to worry when out with the kids at the park.
I told you you we’re on a budget right, well for only $3.69 Softlips won’t hurt your pocketbook! Purchase at drugstores nationwide.
I’ve got one value pack of Softlips Raspberry for one lucky reader! All you have to do is tell me if you’ve ever used SoftLips and what you thought of it. Is it a staple in your make-up bag? That’s it!
1. I’ve got a new side bar button! Isn’t it snazzy?! Well, Tina made it for me and I want to make her proud. So, if you add my NEW button to your sidebar you’ll get 3 extra entries.
2. Blog It! Link back to this post and you’ll gain 2 extras.
3. Tweet, Stumble, Kirtsy, or Facebook this post and you’ll receive one entry for each that you do.
4. Become an email subscriber to receive one more entry! You can just enter you address right there on the sidebar.
Contest starts today March 6th-15th Midnight central time and open to US residents only. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes. Remember to leave EACH entry in SEPARATE comments in order for it to count. Good Luck!
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016