Okay guys! I have to admit to you something rather embarrassing. I hate pairing socks. Seriously, I was going to post a picture of my laundry basket that is filled with unpaired socks, but it was overflowing and I was afraid you guys would just think to yourself Look at her! How hard is it to pair socks for crying out loud?!.
Well, I’m positive that Little Miss Matched hears my cries because they have an amazing concept that will blow you away.
They believe you don’t have to “match”, but instead “coordinate”. I’m all about saving time and being unique all at the same time. I was thrilled to receive a few items from both the Pajama and Sock line at Little MissMatched. Both my daughter and I, took a look at these cool pajamas. Wanna know what we thought?
Well, each order comes wrapped in a really fun “Rockin’ Sockin’ gift box (unless it’s an over sized item). So, right off the bat my daughter was really excited to open the package. With bright dots and stripes she figured what ever was in the box must be something fun to smile about. I just have to say, I’d feel the same way if I was a 5 year old girl. Okay, Okay, I DID feel the same way. The gift box is just plain cool. Check it out:
Receiving pajama pants for me and a set for my Abby girl, we were giggling as we “coordinated” with each other. She even told me, “Mom! You look like me, but you don’t!” I couldn’t have described it better myself!
Let me tell you about the funky socks. Ours came in a pack of three, which was confusing for my daughter at first. She figured, for a second, that they must have forgotten to send one. After I explained the beauty of “coordinating” and not HAVING to look for matching socks, you would have thought I just bought her a pony! She giggled and danced in her “MissMatched” Socks ’till it was bedtime. I did mention that I don’t like pairing socks, so each family member is usually spending 5 minutes each morning going through a laundry basket ful,l in order to find matching ones. I know, I know, it’s a weakness I have. God did not bless me with the talent of pairing socks.
As much as we fell in love with ALL the Little MissMatched products, I do have one tiny Momma Improvement. I purposely take more time in reviewing clothing items because of the need to check out the regular wear and tear through playtime and in the wash. The socks have, painstakingly, taken a beating, but still look brand new! There is no piling, fading, or shrinkage. The pajamas, on the other hand, have faded quite a bit. The black just didn’t hold up as well as I would have liked, which I think can be avoided by washing in the delicate cycle, hanging dry, or using a detergent you can trust. I, personally, don’t have the time or patience for hanging pajamas to dry, but know next time to handle these a little more delicately in the wash.
All in all, Little MissMatched really is a fun way to “coordinate” with socks, clothes, bedding, and even furniture and accessories! Oh, I completely forgot to tell you, that you can find Mens & Boys items too! The whole family is taken care of!
To learn more or to make a purchase head over to the LittleMissMatched.com. There, you can browse their products, check out the MissMatched Blog, play in the fun center, join their email list, or request a catalog!
I’m thrilled to offer one lucky reader a week’s worth of Little MissMatched socks!!! Yes, my friends at Little MissMatched are so generous! I can’t thank them enough for the opportunity to review and share with all my loyal readers.
All you have to do to enter is head over to LittleMissMatched.com and browse their products. Come back here and let me know which ones you liked. That’s it!!
1. You guys know how much I love blogging, right?! Even more so, my love grows for companies that RUN blogs! So, if you head over to the MissMatched Blog and leave a comment you will receive 4 extra entries. Come back here and tell me which post you commented on.
2. Alright guys, if you didn’t know yet I am a big Facebook addict. Apparently, Little Miss Matched has a fan page on Facebook! Become a Facebook fan of Little MissMatched and you’ll receive 3 more entries. (You can say Momma Findings sent ‘ya if you want.)
3. For 2 more entries add my NEW Momma Findings button to your sidebar. Most of you have my old one, so you HAVE to put up the new one in order to qualify for these two entries. C’MON! It’s really cute and ready with HTML for easy copy/paste.
4. Facebook, Twitter, Stumble, or Kirtsy this post and you’ll receive an additional entry for each you do.
Contest starts today March 2-10th Midnight Central Time and open to US residents only. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes. *Remember to leave EACH entry in separate comments in order for it to count.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016