Man, I’ve always loved rockin’ to cool music in the car! My children have learned to jam out alongside Momma and we enjoy every second of it. Music is a large part of our lives as it helps us to relax, act silly, and dance, dance, dance! Hey! I didn’t say we danced well, but we do it anyway.
So, do you think we were excited when the latest KidzBop album hit our doorstep?! Ummm.. YEAH! My daughter went crazy yelling that she wished to have this CD and now her wish came true. I’m not joking, folks! She is a lover of music just like her Momma and we danced till we couldn’t dance anymore.
Check out the tracks that are featured:
1. So What
2. Let It Rock Create a Karaoke Video!
3. When I Grow Up
4. American Boy
6. Hot N Cold
8. Burnin Up
9. I’m Yours
10. One Step At A Time
11. 7 Things
12. Better In Time
13. What About Now
14. Love Story
16. Gotta Be Somebody
17. Take A Bow
18. Tell Me Something I Don’t Know
The really cool part about this kids music album is that they take popular songs and relate them to a younger audience. Each song is sung by kids for kids and they even change inappropriate words or phrases which is a BIG plus in my book! On top of the 18 all new songs, KIDZ BOP 15 comes pre-loaded with the “Let It Rock” music video.
You can buy your own KidzBop 15 album by visiting their online store here. Right now you can get 2 copies for the price of 1, only $18.98.
As always I love to let my readers try some of the cool stuff we review so I’ve teamed up with KidzBop to offer 1 lucky reader a copy of KidzBop 15. Can you imagine your child’s face? All you have to do is head over to the KidzBop website and come back here and tell me which other album you think your kids would like. That’s it!
1. I want to make this FUN so I’ve got 8 extra entries for you if you post a VLOG (video clip) of yourself, your kids, or family singing one of the songs on this album, on YOUR blog. Link back to this post underneath your clip. C’mon! Let’s have some fun!
2. You can grab up 3 more if you simply just want to blog about this contest w/o the video.
3. Don’t forget to stumble, tweet, digg, or kirtsy this post for an extra entry (1 for each you do).
Contest starts today February 11th-19th Midnight Central time and open to US residents only. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
*Remember to leave EACH entry in SEPARATE comments in order for it to count*
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016